The RV Summit will be held on March 19-23, 2018 in Praz sur Arly near Grenoble, France in the Belambra club “L’alisier”.
The RV Summit will feature 2 events:
- the 2nd ARVI COST School on Runtime Verification on March 19-21,
co-organized and sponsored by COST Action IC1402 ArVi, Inria and Persyval-Lab;
- an ARVI COST meeting on March 22-23;
- Scientific organisation: Yliès Falcone, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Inria.
- Logistics organisation: Inria Grenoble.
Registration to both events can be done by following this link.
Sud Congrès Conseil
162 Cours du Maréchal Gallieni
33 400 Talence
Contact : Davina Martinez
There are mainly three ways you can register, depending on the events you wish to participate to:
- 2nd ARVI COST School on Runtime Verification (from March 18 to 21, 2018) – 3 nights:
- Student registration: in a single room 540e, in a twin room 420e;
- Regular registration: in a single room: 660e, in a twin room: 540e.
- Registration fees include your participation in the event in residential seminar full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and breaks) from dinner 18th to lunch the 21st included (6 meals + 3 nights).
- ARVI COST MC meeting (from March 21 to 23, 2018) – 2 nights:
- Regular registration in a single room: 318e.
- Registration fees include your participation in the event in residential seminar full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and breaks) from dinner 21st to lunch the 23rd included (4 meals + 2 nights).
- ARVI COST School and ARVI COST MC meeting (from March 18 to 23, 2018) – 5 nights:
- Student registration: in a single room 858e, in a twin room 738e;
- Regular registration: in a single room: 978e, in a twin room: 858e.
- Please note, accommodation in a twin room is only from March 18th to 21st. It will be then in a single room from the 21st to the 23rd.
- Registration fees include your participation in the event in residential seminar full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and breaks) from dinner 18th to lunch the 23rd included (10 meals + 5 nights).
The following fees are valid until February 28. Late fees will apply after.
If one needs to book an extra night, please use directly the Website of the venue.
Praz sur Arly in the Pays du Mont-Blanc is an ideal spot for holidays and a peaceful working environment. Nestled in the heart of the Savoyard Departments, with easy access, this authentic village offers very varied scenery with spectacular views of the Mont Blanc range. The resort puts on its white mantle and offers a vast choice of activities, starting with skiing and other snow sports. It is situated at the beginning of the Espace Diamant domain which connects 6 resorts and offers 185 km of pistes! Praz sur Arly is the French commune with the most AOC cheeses: six in all (4 AOC: Beaufort, Reblochon, Abondance and Chevrotin, 2 IGP: Tomme and Savoy Emmental). We still have many working farms where you can discover our past heritage.
Club Belambra “L’Alisier”
476 route du Val d’Arly
+33(0) 4 50 21 91 02
Some useful information within the venue
- The reception is open from 8am to 2:30pm and from 4:30pm to 9pm. After 9pm there is a security guard who is available to open the doors of the venue in case you go out at night.
- For dinners, the restaurant (ground floor near the entrance) opens at 6:45pm and lets one enter the restaurant until 8:45pm. The restaurant closes when the last attendee exits the restaurant.
- There is a bar (ground floor) that is open all day and closes at 1am.
Reaching Praz sur Arly
Complete information on the various ways to reach Praz sur Arly is available here.
Among the options, we recommend to land at Geneva airport and reach Praz sur Arly by taking the Ouibus shuttle from Geneva airport (approx. 2 hours bus drive).
The Ouibus shuttle will drop you off in front of the tourism office of Praz sur Arly, close to the village church. Then, you are 500m from the venue and there are two options to reach it:
- To go on foot. See the map below.Some photos that could help you reaching the venue from the shuttle drop-off, even though the path is very easy:
Bus drop off:Go in this direction:
Until you see the pink/purple sign of Belambra (background):
The venue is then on the right. A couple of pictures of the venue:
- To use the free shuttle. See the time table below. (1) means “then, every 30 minutes”, and (2) means “service stop”. You will hop on at “Office du tourisme” and drop off at “Meuret Belambra”.
About Praz sur Arly – Touristic Information
You may want to consult the following Websites for more information about Praz sur Arly:
The RV Summit is grateful to its sponsoring partners.