Discussion time will be split equally between these two themes:
Towards common formats
- Where does instrumentation end and monitoring begin?
- Is it too constraining to select single representations for (offline) traces?
- What aspects should we consider when selecting common specification languages?
- What pragmatic aspects should be captured in common specification languages i.e. garbage collection?
- How can we best promote the usage of common formats?
- Would a benchmark/tool repository be useful? and How?
- What should a benchmark consist of?
- How could a competition best serve the community?
- What RV activities could form part of a competition?
These points are a distilled version of the previously distributed slides found here.