This is the main page for discussing and creating a joint document for the COST action ARVI, WG1. Here is a proposed outline for the topics we could discuss.
Please indicate your contact information on the Participants page along with a short description of your interests.
Open challenges in RV
- Have a general framework for parametric properties that allows to understand the spectrum between expressiveness of the specification formalism and efficiency of the associated monitoring algorithm.
- A general monitoring framework for distributed systems.
- Specification (logics)
- Monitoring algorithms
Advanced RV Topics
- Monitorability of a specification
- Decentralised Monitoring
- Monitoring Distributed Systems
- Runtime Enforcement
- Pré-RV papers (from the Turing Machine to 2000)
- Papers that have made RV a field
Combining RV with other Techniques
- RV and Typed Systems
- RV and Abstract Interpretation
- RV and Statistical Model Checking
- RV and SMT solver
- RV and Control Theory
- RV and Static Analysis
Existing Tutorials and Lectures on Runtime Verification
- A Tutorial on Runtime Verification.
Yliès Falcone, Klaus Havelund, Giles Reger. Engineering Dependable Software Systems 2013: 141-175.
- Verify Your Runs.
Klaus Havelund, Allen Goldberg. VSTTE 2005: 374-383.
- A brief account of runtime verification.
Martin Leucker, Christian Schallhart. J. Log. Algebr. Program. 78(5): 293-303 (2009)